Friday, December 30, 2011

What a Challenge!

I have recently taken a challenge to attend chocolate confections course at George Brown College.  I have always love baking and cooking and not so much on chocolate or candies. It's out of accident that I attended this course. At the beginning of the course I felt ever so defeated as nothing seemed to work out.

Now that the course is over, I think I actually enjoyed the class very much. Chocolate is a very demanding ingredient. You really need to fall in love with it, communicate with it and be attentive at all times to be rewarded. So next time before you pop a piece of artisan truffle in your mouth, thank the chocolatier and savour the happy moment.

Soft Salted Caramels


Caramel Creams




Gianduja

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Melissa here from Food Bloggers of Canada. Just popping by to check out your blog and to let you know we've added you to our Member Directory. Welcome aboard! My brother is also an architect in Toronto :). These chocolates are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...