Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Rise of Adrenalin

Have you ever felt your adrenalin rise when you are baking? That's what I felt in the previous GB chocolate class. We have made a flourless hazelnut torte wrapped in chocolate and garnished with candied hazelnut. Every step is guarantee to keep you on the toes the entire time.


This class was one of the many reasons I wanted to go to this chocolate class. I have been wanting to learn how to make a thin layer of chocolate, bend and mold it around a cake. Every time I walked by the patisseries with cakes wrapped in chocolate I would definitely stop by and appraise of the effortless beauty.

This skill is something that cannot be explained by a recipe. I read through the recipe before class again and again but couldn't figure out how. That made me more curious of the process!



Now that I know how this is done, I am absolutely fallen in love with it! Precision, speed and determination play an important part of this process. That's why this is so exciting! I really and definitely need to do this again very soon, which led to a very heavy purchase hours after class. I can't wait to put my new toy to work! Hey, it was on sale after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...