Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Cutest Monster Cake

This wasn't the original plan, but here it is. It's my 100th post!

March came and before you know it, it's almost the end already. I was quite excited for my 100th post and was planning what I should make to celebrate and share with you, and then all the plans went down the drain after I looked at my schedule.


So it turns out that this post will just be a regular post of my recent creation. It's a simple one tier cake for a birthday boy who loves socks! His parents showed me his favourite pajamas and wanted me to incorporate in the design. The cake was a special request to be in apple caramel flavour.  I ended up making a moist apple cream cheese cake with diced apples and paired with a light caramel buttercream, atop with cute little monsters made with sugar paste and a clothesline with socks.
 
 Aren't the monsters cute? Happy birthday Adrian!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...