Monday, June 17, 2013

E&R Wedding


It's always fun to be asked to create something extraordinary. It was really a surprise when I got commissioned to make E&R's wedding cake in coffee lemon flavour. I was afraid that nobody will enjoy the cake because of the unique flavour combo but surprisingly it was really good. It was a brown sugar coffee cake with lemon swiss meringue buttercream. The 4 tier cake was covered with white buttercream flavoured fondant, decorated with hand crafted peonies and hand painted silver highlights.




1 comment:

  1. Woah! This is gorgeous and I am sure it would have been delicious too. I was thinking about getting a cake just like this for my sister’s bridal shower. I still have to find a nice event space for the party. She holds a very special place in my heart and I want to give her all that I can.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...