Monday, March 28, 2011

Cake Me To Spring!

I haven't have exams or crits for quite a while now. I think the last one I did was when I stand in front of 4 professors and 40 classmates to present my oh-so-failure master project four years ago. Okay we are not going to talk about that right now. Let's change the topic.

So last weekend it was the last class of cake decorating 1 course I was taking at George Brown College. We were to design our own cake and decorate it within 2.5 hours. Even though I had the design sketched out and cake baked and ready to go, I couldn't go to sleep. I was so nervous that I kept dreaming of masking the cake and waking up numerous times during the night.  There's no reason to be nervous, I knew I am capable of delivering what was planned. Only if I could get some sleep.

So here it is, my work after a sleepless night, carrying a headache and shaky hands. Not bad huh? There's actually a handle for the flower basket but it just won't fit in the cake box so it didn't end up on the cake.



Isn't the bunny adorable? I couldn't wait till spring. This winter has been dragging on for too long. It's the end of March and we are still below freezing point. This is not even funny.

Follow bakerynumber7 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...